Monday, May 16, 2016

Girls Slimline Bible NLT

NLT Tween Slimline Bible, Fur, Neon/Blue  -

I was super excited to see that I could review this Bible.  My love for books extends to my love for the Bible.  With 4 kids, I want each of them to love reading, especially the Bible, as much as I do.  When I saw this Bible up for review, I knew it would be perfect for my 12 year old and I was right!

First, it was all packaged in a box and with plastic over it. I didn't want to even open it up, but I knew I had to, in order to review it.  The cover is bright and attractive for a young girl.  Proving that having and reading the Bible doesn't have to be boring.  I love the bold colors and the sparkles.  On the back there is a cross with the saying "Bold Faith", perfect!

The print is very small, which may be the only downside, but in order for it to all fit in such a small package, it works.  There is a concordance/dictionary, maps and a 365 day reading plan.  This Bible is a great resource. 

Although, The New Living Translation (NLT) is not my translation of choice I know this will be great for my young daughter to read as well as to share with her friends.  I know when they see it in her backpack at school, it will make such a statement that they will want to see what it is.

If you are looking for a great gift for a young teen girl, here it is!

Thank you Tyndale House Publishers for this complimentary copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment