Friday, May 10, 2013

Hunt For the Devil's Dragon - Focus on the Family presents The Imagination Station



The Imagination Station - Hunt for the Devil's Dragon was a fun kids book.   Cousins Beth and Patrick encounter an adventure of a lifetime as they travel back in time to 13th century Libya.  Beth is having a problem at school and Mr. Whittaker in wonderful Adventures in Odyssey fashion has an amazing and creative way to help her learn how to handle this problem and how to trust in God.

I remember hearing about Adventures in Odyssey on the radio, growing up.  Now my kids and I have borrowed the CD's from the Library and are enjoying them so much.  It is a great and creative way to learn practical and biblical lessons.  I was excited to see they have books as well. 

This book is an easier read, yet it may be a little bit scary for a younger child.  I would recommend you read it first and then see if your child would be ok with it.  Because it deals with dragons and death - you may need to talk about it with them.  Other than that it is a great book and I would highly recommend the series.

Thank you Tyndale House Publishers for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment